The Flow's legendary history on the World Cup DH circuit, combined with Stan's WideRight 29mm internal width offers the perfect balance of tire stability for outstanding control at any speed. Genuine Bead Socket Technology rolls faster, corners harder, and withstands even bigger hits. Combined with a new shape, the Flow MK3 is born and bred for control at speed and perfect for technical trails and enduro racing. Laterally stiffer, more durable, and more lightweight, the Flow MK3 is in a class by itself for all-mountain performance.
Flow MK3 wheels include pre-installed tape for tubeless use and Presta valve.
- Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed
- 29mm internal width for tires up to 2.8"
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- More durable rim shape and alloy Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- WideRight optimized for 2.35"-2.80" Trail and All-mountain tires
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim Material||6069 Aluminum Alloy|
|Brake Compatibility||Disc Only|
|Inner Rim Width||29.0mm|
|Outer Rim Width||32.3mm|
|Hub||Neo with Durasync|
|Spokes||Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Axle||142 x 12mm / 148 x 12mm / 150 x 12mm|
|Valve Type||35mm Presta|
* Subject to change without notice.