All-Mountain Head And Brain Protection
The mountain will call you at one point or another, so be prepared!
Protective head coverage and brain rotation/concussion reduction technology is a must-have when your ride did not go according to plan. Minimize the risk of a head and brain injury—get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain. The Leatt 3.0 helmet has a lower rear shell than its trail brother, the 2.0 helmet, offering greater protection for faster and more aggressive riders.
Our helmets feature 360° Turbine Technology and are lined with turbines, which are 360° moving discs constructed from an energy-absorbing shape and material. This tech has two exclusive advantages: the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain, and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
The helmet features maximized ventilation with 18 vents, which is effective even when you are riding at a slow speed. The MTB 3.0 helmet is also fitted with a Fidlock magnetic buckle.
If you have to take the trail head-on, this is the helmet you want.
- Polymer Compound shell in three sizes
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Adjustable visor for goggle storage
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Maximized ventilation with 18 vents effective even at low speeds
- Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- In-molded impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Breakaway visor function for efficient impact force reduction
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078, CPSC 1203
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Weight: from 360g (0.79 lbs)
- Small = 51 – 55cm (20 – 21 5/8in)
- Medium = 55 – 59cm (21 5/8 - 23 1/4in)
- Large = 59 – 63cm (23 1/4 - 24 3/4in)
|Black / Large||06009699086795||1021000682|
|Cactus / Large||06009699086825||1021000692|