$18.95 - $20.99
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$18.50 - $23.69
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes - Size: 26 x 1 3/8
- City/trekking tire with Kevlar to reduce punctures - Reflective sidewall for visibility - Wire bead - 26 x 1.75 inch - ISO 559
$22.99 - $24.99
- Slightly knobby tire for light trail use - Wire bead - ISO 559
$24.95 - $29.99
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 26 x 1 3/4 - ISO 571
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$58.95 - $103.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
$28.95 - $30.00
The Col De La Vie has gained an enviable reputation as the tire for your touring adventures. Blending the perfect combination of durability, weight and feel, the Col De La Vie will help take you on those unforgettable touring adventures in safety and confidence. - Smooth-rolling tire is designed for touring and randoneering - Recessed tread provides more traction than slick tires
The new standard in enduro tires - Dual-compound - Excellent all-around performance - Tubeless Ready (TR) - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims The Aggressor is designed for high-speed modern mountain bike trails. Advanced knob shaping creates extra gripping edges, and reinforced side knobs offer enhanced stability when cornering at speed. An all-around trail tire excelling on everything from loose cross country race courses to heavy all-mountain riding.
$33.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
$45.00 - $74.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
$8.00 - $64.95
- Ultimate XC Racing tire with lots of speed and grip - Well suited for a variety of riding conditions. - Fast accelerating, hard-pack cross-country tire - Numerous knobs provide multiple contact points with the ground
$19.95 - $29.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
$33.75 - $45.00
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - Pavement, Path, & Trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - All-conditions tread and large volume for traction and fast rolling
- Multi-use tread for city, comfort, commuting, and trekking bikes - BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance
-K847 Kross Plus tire (26x1.95)
Giant's Revel Tire has lots of volume and plenty of grip with its all-conditions tread design. A near-continuous center tread rolls fast over a variety of surfaces, and the side knobs bite in corners and the loose stuff.
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.1)
The Double Fighter with a fresh new design and in a multitude of sizes. With a robust rubber sidewall, it fears neither the city nor the countryside. It rolls along the asphalt effortlessly and in silence. Its shoulder lugs allow it to stay on the right track, whether on park paths or gravel roads. Ideal for making knobbly off-road tyres into a swift city racer.
- To keep you burning up the trail, the Jack Rabbit features a tread design with small ramped knobs
$26.95 - $37.00
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
The Rock Hawk is designed as an all-condition trail tire that has an aggressive tread with widely spaced lugs. - Ramped center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
Designed for trail riding in loose snow, Vanhelga brings traction technology to an entirely new level. The latest Vanhelga features an updated tread pattern increasing ramping on the center lugs for better rolling efficiency while spreading out shoulder and side lugs to increase braking traction and provide more confidence in the corners. Dual compound rubber lengthens tread life in the center of the tire while enhancing cornering control on the sides. Triple-siped shoulder knobs boost traction on ice. The tubeless ready design delivers a super supple ride quality, further enhances grip, and saves weight. In addition to these technological advancements, Vanhelga’s deep and open tread pattern sheds snow and tracks flawlessly when the trail becomes soft and sloppy. - Aggressively siped lugs for enhanced braking, acceleration, and cornering control - Shovel-design side lugs provide increase braking traction and more stable cornering than the previous Vanhelga tread pattern - Increased ramping on center lugs increases rolling efficiency
The All Terrain is always up for adventure. From long-distance touring to light-duty offroading, this tire offers impeccable handling that won't let you down. Usage: Trekking / Comfort Conditions: Dry to Damp / Pavement to Hardpack Compound: DNS Casing: Durable Bead: Wire 26" Comp - Tube Type: 635g 32c Comp - Tube Type: 455g 37c Comp - Tube Type: 540g
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
Page 1 of 8 Next page