Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
$5.25 - $5.99
The Youth Grips are a great way to spruce up Junior's ride. They look great and are soft and comfortable too.
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
Add a little comfort to your beach cruiser with Giant's Foam 2-Piece Cruiser Grips.
Add a little comfort to your bike with Giant's Foam Grips.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Dual compound rubber • Anti-slip design • 125mm
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
Spruce up your ride and show your pride with Giant's Logo Grips. Plus, they're soft for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Ergonomically shaped rubber ribbed grip - Comfortable and easy on the hands with or without gloves - Larger ribbed palm area helps to reduce numbness and strain on hands and wrists - Length: 130mm
•Soft Kraton rubber •Anatomic closed-end design •120mm
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
• Soft EVA foam • Includes end plugs
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Handlz Grips. They feature a supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Page 1 of 8 Next page